I didn't read these beforehand, I just found it randomly on the internet and was bored enough to do it.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
The former. But it is also awkward when people tell me their feelings cause I have no idea how to react, most people want emotional support and I can't provide that. I can only listen.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
I don't get REALLY angry.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
First of all, how big is the fire? Am I going to die? If I'm not going to die then I will call no one. If I am still going to die mmmm.... no one. They'll figure it out for themselves.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
No, I'll just keep it to myself. I'll probably just visit places I wanted to go. Though the doctor could be wrong and so I'd probably just reaffirm it for myself.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Trust. I'm not sure how someone could love anything without trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
Depends on the canal and the job. The dog isn't going to pay my bills for one. The electric company/water company/ land lord/etc doesn't care if you lost your job for some ideal cause they only care if they get your money.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
What's with all the love questions. What type of love is it? Friend love? Platonic? Lust? Self-respect? Childish? Unconditional? Unrequited? For one thing I never felt romantic nor sexual feelings for anyone before, so if it is sexual/romantic then I guess I am stuck with only one option. Which would be the former.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
Romance should not be held to a higher esteem than romantic love. If the person believes that there is such a thing as more than friends then they should change their way of thinking first and foremost.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
No, because I am a selfish cold hearted beast from the depths of Hell. But really the last person who I can remember that died was my cousin and I didn't "know" my cousin. All I know is that they were related and my mom just told me one day they died. That's equivalent to me shaving a year off my life for a person I never met.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
Depends on the person.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
No, why should I care for the other person? If there was some way that we could both keep our jobs alright. But nope not losing my source of income for a stranger.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I don't know. When I was fetus :V It's weird talking about feelings. If I was getting all emotional with a friend or something I'm sure they'd think I'd went insane.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
This has to be the 3rd love question. Did the person who wrote this recently go through a break up or what?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
My life. Cause I use it to live.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
4th. Did the author's friend get a "lover" and the author is just jealous?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
Nothing. Everything leading up to this moment has made me who I am.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
Uh? Who is walking around outside? Are they dangerous? If they are dangerous I'd wish the police where there to stop the person. If not then let them have fun walking around outside.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
No. I don't know how to do cpr. I could kill them, instead someone more qualified should do it.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
I'd save my grandma. For one I have no idea who that newborn is. For all I know the newborn could be Hitler. This is like some genie/monkey paw trickery.
22. Are you old fashioned?
I'm Azu fashioned
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
Today, and I never expect anything in return.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
5th. Did the the person who made this quiz just get into a relationship and the chemicals in their brain refuse to let them think of anything else. I read that romantic/sexual love leads people to experience ocd like symptoms. They experience high levels of oxytocin and other chemicals. Also certain parts of the brain become more active. The parts of the brain also become active when thinking about the partners name. I don't remember what the question was about. Must of been stupid to me........ yes it was. What even is true love? What does the author of this consider true love? Also what type of love is it?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
Wish for unlimited wishes
This quiz probably made me seem evil. To which case it would be very right. I am evil. Beware the Azu!!! I eat kids for breakfast, lunch and dinner.